[infotech] Re: e: windows seven.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 04:10:50 -0000

Hi Steve.

Unfortunately you'll only find the license code on the inside cover inlay of the retail cd. This is because the cd you receive is created from a master disk and is therefore not individually customized, its the retail key that differs from copy to copy. You might try scanning it in as its on a cardboard inlay, but once you have it either way, make a note of it for use in the future.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "stephen thacker" <steve.thacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>