[infotech] e: Re: Subscriptions

  • From: terry clasper <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:43:22 +0000

I know I've already written responding to Davids message and the content of that message is still very much the case. However I Understand the difficulties experienced by people living in other countries than the UK, and I am looking to do something about this in the next couple of weeks or so which should make Infotech more easily obtainable outside of the UK.