[infotech] Re: cd version of Infotech.

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:29:19 -0000

All!
Not withstanding the postal service which surprisingly Brian and I can do nothing about the CD's were despatched in two batches this month, one on Saturday morning meaning most would get it on Monday gone, the second on Monday. This is from our perspective why the CD's delivery time is slightly different for some people this month.

Terry Clasper.
MSM: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: terryclasper
Private E-Mail: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx