[infotech] Re: braille notetakers

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <MHorspool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:27:47 -0000

Hi Brett,

I don't believe Infotech has reviewed either of these Notetakers, although they may have been discussed in the past.

Regarding the Icon, I don't believe there is a dealer for it yet in the UK so a review of this device is less likely than a review of the Braille Sense. In fact, when we reviewed it on VITech (
www.vitechpodcast.com
) around mid October, I recall asking the reviewer whether it could be purchased from outside the United States and his response was that he didn't think so, but he wasn't sure.

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Wilhelm" <braillebrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>