[infotech] Re: braille notetakers

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <Brian.Dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:52:53 +0000

Go for it, would be interesting to hear what its like.

am interested to hear the review of the pacmate omny on the next edition.

Brian.

>>> scott.erichsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 26/02/2008 23:17 >>>

It's a small PDA device. Looks like a largish phone.I mainly use it for music
as my Iriver H340 is dead. And the Icon has a 30GB hard drive. So if people
like I will review it for the May edition of Infotech.  Scott ErichsenSupport
and Training, Blindness Products  T & T Consultancy Australia Pty LTD.Suite 2,
Level 1,795 Pacific Highway,Gordon, NSW, 2072 Tel: +612 9499 5705Mob: +61402
226 099Fax: +612 9499 5703Website: www.tandt-consultancy.com.au NOTICE: The
information contained in this email and any attachments isconfidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the intendedrecipient you are hereby
notified that you must not use, disclose,distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail's content. If you are notthe intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and thendelete the email and any attachments from your
system. T&T Consultancy Australia PTY Limited have made strenuous efforts to
ensure that emails and anyattachments generated by its staff are free from
viruses. However, itcannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted.We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages. ABN:
126 457 190