[infotech] Re: braille notetakers

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 02:04:12 +0000

hi i dont think the brailleplus will evens hip to the UK either

On 27 Feb 2008, at 01:49, Scott Erichsen wrote:

Will,
Remember that the Icon is primary aimed at the US market, in the future it may be available outside the US, but for now, it is only available in the US. The BraillePlus from APH however, is available from them directly to send outside the US. However, there are no international dealers for now and the near future for these products.

Scott Erichsen
Support and Training, Blindness Products

T & T Consultancy Australia Pty LTD.
Suite 2, Level 1,
795 Pacific Highway,
Gordon,
NSW, 2072

Tel: +612 9499 5705
Mob: +61402 226 099
Fax: +612 9499 5703
Website: www.tandt-consultancy.com.au

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Australia PTY Limited have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.