[infotech] Re: Twitter

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:49:04 +0100

Hi Brian,

So if I want tweats to my inbox then I must use Outlook which incidentally I
indeed have.

I have been using OE but could get used to Outlook I'm sure!

Great presentation by you of Twitter on this month's magazine!

I was just thinking that if one did not wish Twitter for social networking you
could have it just for say tracking subjects mentioned that you'd be interested
in.

I suppose you'd never need to follow people as such or have followers if one
chose not too.

I imagine that it would be better than Facebook for screen reader users indeed,
snappier and possibly to the point to!

Speaking of which I will go now! <smile>

 Tony