[infotech] Re: The future of Infotech

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 08:36:49 +0100

Hi Brian, Very sad to hear that Infotech will cease production in its
current form.  With reference to your statement that "We sincerely hoped
that, financialy at least, people are not too disadvantaged" I wondered what
arrangements are in place to refund subscriptions paid in advance?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880