[infotech] Re: Subscriptions

  • From: "Glynnis Graham" <glynnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:01:43 -0000

Hi
Firstly, thanks to Brian and Terry for a fascinating issue for February.
Especially Jonathon Mosen explaining how he set up the minx.com.
I always forget when my subscription is due and have to ask Shaun for a
reminder. This is my fault as I get a reminder in print and have the
facility to transfer it to another format and save it there. However, it is
of course in ordinary print but it can be scanned. Are we asking for Large
Print here or what?
Glynnis

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.