[infotech] Re: Sight village

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <jaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:09:39 +0100

Hi

Thank you for your kind message.

There are at least two resources you could consult.

First, if you check my Twitter timeline, you will see I have over the past couple of days sent out a number of posts regarding Sight Village including some AudioBoo items produced by Paul Hopkins.
You can check the timeline with the username
brianhartgen

Second, Paul has I understand recorded most of the seminars which will soon be uploaded to the podcast SV2Go, which you can find at
http://www.bavis.co.uk/SV2GO/index.php

While writing, although unrelated to SV, people may like to check this URL, which is a blog entry I wrote recently about an iPhone app, TextDetective:
http://www.hartgen.org/node/149

I hope that helps.

Regards:

Brian