[infotech] Sight Village Magazine Comment

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:00:54 +0100

       Hi There,

That Infotech SV was good  indeed!

Couldn't make it there myself gbut think that from your reports/interviews from The Village I feel that I could have virtually have been!

Can't say more than what was said already but the offer from you to assist people around has to be commended too indeed!

A whistle tour around I reckon is mighty if someone is there on there own and is a TB person trusting that they can access the online describe beforehand to get the best experience possible, then with all that they should be able to go for it themselves then!

Think now that you are entitled to the holls!

Enjoy!

Tony
To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.