[infotech] Re: PTX1 survey

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:47:51 -0000

Well, now that i have my Booksense, I find myself using the PTX1 less and this even with the SD card and USB capability. Of course (and this brings us back to Infotech), we knew about the navigation issues thanks to Brian's in depth review of the Plextalk Pocket. This unfortunately seems to be the Plextalk navigation standard.

Iain