[infotech] Re: No notes for january edition

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:23:55 -0000

Yes the notes are there and the magazine is security protected now.  The
contents do not reflect the second item, so I will just let people know what
this is about.

We take a look at a range of conversion utilities, some of which are freely
available.  As promised in the article, I will forward to the list within a few
days links to all the products although I have given other methods in the item
of obtaining them already.  The products are:

CDEX for converting CD's to audio format.
MP3 tag for tidying up all your ID3 tags.
dVD Audio Extractor for converting DVD audio tracks to audio file formats.
Dolphin Easy Producer for making DAISY books out of Word documents.
And we briefly mention Dolphin Easy Converter, for conversion to and from multi
formats, but given it is £2600 I felt that the price of the product was outside
the budget of most listeners.  But I did suggest that if people want a full
review of that, we can easily accommodate it.