[infotech] Links for The Eyepal/Eyepal Solo

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:40:06 +0100

Hi All,

I changed addresses recently so may have missed it!

It was suggested that links to the Eyepal Solo be posted to this list.

Now if someone could please repost or post me them off list I'd be grateful.

I really am more interested though in getting the Eyepal as it should be much cheaper and connects to your computer.

Thanks

Tony
To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.