[infotech] Re: Latest magazine, where we are

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:49:07 -0000

Pranav

I was about to suggest exactly the same idea.

As far as the timing of the magazine is concerned, I would much rather have
an in depth considered review than a rushed effort, and I am sure that time
will be made up with a longer issue.  Even if it is not, this can be
accounted for when subscriptions become due.

As we have mentioned before, quality is more important than quantity.

David