[infotech] Re: Kindle

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:17:06 +0100

Hi Joan.
Certainly this would be a great article to have, there's been a lot of
chat across various forums lately about this, and those who heard the
RNIB article in the sight villege magazine will remember how much John
Godber believed this to provide a very fast and effective way of
accessing books.

My question is however, do any of you use this system, and if so would
you be interested in producing a review of it?
If you'd rather reply privately then send a message to
enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for raising this idea Joan.

Terry Clasper.
Managing Director.
T&T Consultancy Ltd.
Advantage House,
Trentham Business Quarter,
Bellringer Road,
Stoke-on-Trent,  ST4 8GB

=========================
T :   08452 30 30 15

OMNI Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268