[infotech] Re: Greetings

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:45:24 -0000

hi

I just thought I'd add my agreement, and congratulations to Brian and Terry for another excellent year of technology coverage. Infotech is both high-quality and represents amazing value for money. It makes perfect sense to get the download problems resolved before the next issue, and whilst delays are frustrating I am sure we can all understand why they have happened. Further, given their track-record, I am sure that Brian and Terry will make sure that, as paying subscribers, we will not lose out as far as actual content is concerned.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>