[infotech] Re: Change of Audio Format - WMA to MP3

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:34:30 -0000

Hi Keith

I am quite sure CDEX does everything you will need as you can convert WMA to
another format.  CDEX can convert material from one format into another.
I've never used the tool to convert WMA to MP3, but it is there.

Brian Hartgen

Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd

temporary address until further notice

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Brampton House Ltd

Brampton House

Queen Street

Newcastle under Lyme

ST5 1ED

Tel: 01782644141

Fax:  01782 664856

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268