[infotech] Re: Accessible FTP

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:01:21 +0100

Hi

Personally I prefer  FileZilla  to  FTP Explorer. It's more responsive
than FTP Explorer. It is the client that many of us use for Mushroom FM.
It's very straightforward to use and I have trained a few people how to
use this one. It's also free, which is always good.

FTP Explorer is OK, but it can take time to connect to particular sites
whereas Filezilla does not do that.

Just google it.

Just my experiences.