[infoshare] websites

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:58:43 -0400

ear Super-Lynne, I wish to note something. I love how you say you love
doing things with phones. YOu are right: websites are fine, if they are
not all graphics, but there is another thing as well: websites are good,
only if they are updated.  Too often, they are not.  I love technology,
but as with anything else, the technology must be reliable, consistent,
predictable, and above all, updated. Give my best to Maria, Denise, Val,
the Sharons, hope,  and our entire Info-share family.  Peace,  Lucia

Our Info-share family will set us freeeeeeee!!!!!!!