[infoshare] Re: touch tours at the American Museum of Natural History

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 22:07:20 -0400

Sounds interesting! Let me know when you're going!
Denise
At 07:28 PM 5/2/2010, you wrote:
I am definitely interested in this.  Perhaps others are as well.
##

Science Sense Tours at the American Museum of Natural History

Science Sense is a verbal description and touch tour program for
people who are blind or partially sighted and their guests. The
content of the tours will change each month and will be announced on
the AMNH website in advance. Specially trained Museum tour guides
highlight specific themes and exhibition halls, engaging participants
through extensive verbal descriptions and touchable objects.

Science Sense tours are available to individuals or groups. Space is
limited and advance registration is required. For more information or
to register, please call 212.313.7565 or email
volunteeroffice@xxxxxxxxx

##