[infoshare] special day for Maria

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 07:56:01 -0400

Dear  Maria,  I am wishing you a belated HappyBirthday, with good health.  Good
luck with the  Verizon i-phone.   I would love to see it, but I need KEYS!  I'm
of  bright-normal intelligence, andnot superior as areyou and Lynne.  Give my
best to Lynne.  I have a  suggestion for demonstrations at meetings, or at
Baruch and will share them at the next Info-share meeting.  Stay well and stay
in touch.  Best,  Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.