[infoshare] Re: skypeHey guys,

  • From: "Lynne Tatum" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:48:08 -0400

George,

It's funny you should inquire about this application.  CCVIP used to offer a
seminar on it and we got few takers.  Sigh

Skype is now in the hands of Microsoft and is a bit unstable right now.  If
I can lay my fingers on the version I use, I'll send a link through the
list.  It would be a bbit difficult to try demonstrating it on a PC in a
meeting as there is no available wi-fi connection.

You'll be happy to know it's available on the iPhone, though.

Lynne

  _____