[infoshare] Re: laptops, netbooks, windows 7 and meeting date?

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:05:26 -0400

Hi Sharlene,

My netbook is an ACER. I like it, but the keyboard is not complete. I still can't figure out how to get to the top or bottom of a page! It is pretty fast and I have been successful in marking keys of importance, which helps a lot!

What a terrible situation your brother is in. Our medical certainly needs an overhauling!
At 02:30 PM 6/19/2011, you wrote:
Take care,
Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Thanks.  I don't mind going to a store, but my Toshiba, for example, has more programs by that company that  they want you to use, thus making the computer more difficult.  The keyboard is great though.  Bob's computer, on the other hand is an Asus.  It is not as  difficult to use, but has a smaller keyboard.

What netbook do you havbe.  I tbhink we will go to B and H or J and R as we have not had good luck with Best Buy.

My brother finally got out of the hospital yesterdayh, though they gave him a script for insulin and forgot to give him one for the syringes.  He got home, found itout, and isn't able to travel yet.  Hkospitals!

Sharlene