[infoshare] downloading DVS movies

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:40:27 -0500

Hi, everyone.
Can anyone tell me of a site that contains downloadable DVS movies? I know about BlindMiceMart's Movie Vault; but when I go to SendSpace to download a movie, it says that by using a high-speed connection, you agree to install SendSpace's toolbar and have your homepage and default search engine changed, etc., etc. I don't know about any of you, but I don't like the idea of being essentially forced to install add-ons when using a site. Lynne, I seem to remember your posting a list of downloadable DVS movies, maybe on this very listserv. Do you still have this list? Am I reading something into the SendSpace page that simply isn't true? I've used SendSpace a few times before; and to my knowledge, I never had to download any add-ons. Thanks for any help you can provide; and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all of you!
Rachel