[infoshare] Re: does any one know

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:03:29 -0400

Hi, Lucia.
I don't know about color identification but there are two apps for money
identification and two apps that convert text to speech.  I'm thinking of
Prismo and Zoomreader. All can be accessed using a bluetooth keyboard.
Currently, you can purchase a full-sized keyboard or one that is the size of
the iPhone itself.