[infoshare] Re: comparison

  • From: Jamil Zuleta <chip8605@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:07:38 -0700

hey guys its jamil again lol i wonder if the book sense or port plus
play drm wma cuz i know the stream doesn't not. i hope they do
something about that. however the cool thing about the stream that's
was updated was the fact that when i put an mp3 book with multiple
tracks there is no brakes between the tracks. that's good.