[infoshare] [access-l] Fwd: Employment Presentation

  • From: "Steve & Shannon" <shaste1011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Steve & Shannon" <shaste1011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:44:48 -0400

From: Steve Pattison [mailto:srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:22 AM
To: GUI Talk; Access-L
Subject: [access-l] Fwd: Employment Presentation

block quote
From: Terry Borden n2ied@xxxxxxxxxxx

A NEW EMPLOYMENT FRONTIER IN THE EMPLOYMENT OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE BLIND
Steve Cook with the South Carolina Commission for the Blind will be our
guest on
Sunday, June 24 at 3:00 EDT in the VIP Event Center. Steve will tell us
about the
success SCCB has had in the field of training and employment of blind
individuals.
"After successful placement of our consumers, we can all share in the
development
of a new employment frontier made possible by a collaborative effort
between private
enterprise and state government. Isn't it exciting to see the virtually
limitless
employment opportunities we can create by working as a team!"   Equally
exciting
is the outreach that SCCB has made nationwide for these training
opportunities.
You'll need a free VIP Conduit membership and the VIP communicator installed
to attend
Sunday.
www.vipconduit.com

Regards Steve
Email:  srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:  steve1963

For more information on our Alamo/National car rental training program,
contact me at the below information.
Steve Cook, Telecommunications Instructor/Trainer
SC Commission for the Blind
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8852
E-Mail: stcook@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steve & Shannon
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003