[infoshare] a suggestion for one of our meetings

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:02:15 -0400

Dear  InfoShare Family: I  hope all is well. I haven ot heard much from the
Info-share list.

I have a suggestion for a demonstration for one of our meetings.  Freedom
Scientific has a new reading-machine, the SARA, or Scanning andReading
appliance. What I like about this new reading-machine is, you  can either work
with it as a stand-alone, or, you can send files to a flash-drive, and then, to
the computer.  I like that idea, since, recently,  I had a major computer
crash! I can run some software, but not all as yet.  .   The computer will be
working well, this Saturday, I work with a consultant who will be coming back
to make further adjustments.  It's a good thing I have the Westerndigital
passport drive.
The number for this new reading-machine is 1877  256/9847 and the gentleman you
wish to speak to is a Mr.  Curtis  Hays.  Vis-ability is the local dealer.

Also, does any one know where to get the Money-Talks, money identifier?  And
which color identifier is recommended, and where do we get it?  The state  has
that applicaition for the loan, the 4% low interest loan, which I am
considering.  I am consigering borrowing $3,000  and I always like to conduct
research, prior to doing anything.  Thank you and stay in touch. I hope all is
welll.  Best,  Lucia Marett

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.