[infoshare] Re: a cool video starring Jamil and Tamesha

  • From: Tamesha Tate <infinitemind01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:30:25 -0500

Thanks guys for all of your moral support. Send it to as many people
as you like. That is our goal, to educate as many people as we  can.
We want to eventually use the video as a way to give talks at schools
and other agencies. We're thinking about creating facebook and twitter
pages to present the film and to get people to ask questions. Any
ideas for names for the page. Maybe blindpower? Any input would be
great.
Tamesha