[infoshare] Welcome back

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Denise" <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FBN" <enews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lisa saunders" <lisafsaunderstheater2004@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lucia" <lmarett@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Rick" <rh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Val" <valcapmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:45:32 -0400

Hello InfoShare members,

September has come around again, and the time and season has arrived to welcome
all of you back to the fold, so to speak.  Therefore, I'll just say that our
first fall meeting will take place this coming Saturday, September 27, at 11 am
as usual.  We will be meeting in the Personal Service Room this time.

I was asked to give you a little direction on getting to the room.  You should
make a right after you've passed the desk.  Then make a left at the second
opening on your left, and then another left.  However, in case of any mix-up.
check in with the desk personnel.

We'll be having a [welcome back] meeting with some sharing, some show and tell,
and a lot of camaraderie.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Maria