[infoshare] Re: Web Braille

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:34:34 -0400

Yes, Lynne. That would be fine. I've seen her name on the DB Review list. I would appreciate her help. Thanks.

Denise
At 04:08 PM 3/23/2012, you wrote:
Hi, Denise.
can I offer your e-mail to someone who might be able to help you? She now volunteers for ACB Radio's Main Menu tech program. Her name is marry Emerson.
Lynne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>