[infoshare] Re: Web Braille

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:58:42 -0400

Thanks Much, Rachel.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel" <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 6:18 PM
Subject: [infoshare] Re: Web Braille

Denise:
To find books in Web-Braille, you can either search the online catalogue, and type "web braille" without the quotes in the Keyword field; or you can search for books via issues of Braille Book Review. I believe there are also lists of Web-Braille books compiled by a given year. So basically, you really kind of have to know what it is you're looking for and then search for that title specifically.

I use Web-Braille all the time; so if I can provide any further assistance, please let me know.
Rachel
On 3/23/2012 3:26 PM, Denise C. wrote:
Hi Everyone,

A while ago I called the library and they gave me a user name and
password to use Web Braille. Can anyone give me step by step
instructions on how to find a book for downloading? I can't seem to
figure out how to search for the books I want.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
Denise