[infoshare] Re: Web Braille

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:54:10 -0400

Hi, Denise.
Yes, you can. I typically download Web-Braille books onto an SD card with my computer, and then put the card in my BrailleNote; but you can certainly download them directly with your BrailleNote. You'll need to register with your local NLS library, though, in order to get a username and password so you can access the Web-Braille site. Once you're registered, you can locate Web-Braille books via the online catalogue or via Braille Book Review. Each Braille volume is a link; and it's really very simple to do.

Hope this helps.
Rachel