[infoshare] Re: Weather advisory

  • From: "E. Squared" <esquared100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:58:24 -0500

Hello, everyone.
I regret that I will not be able to make the meeting if it ends up happening.
I think that the snow will cause several delays and detours and just be a pain
all around.
Have a good weekend.
Ellen Elizabeth
"A strong nation, like a strong person, can afford to be gentle, firm,
thoughtful, and restrained. It can afford to extend a helping hand to others.
It is a weak nation, like a weak person, that must behave with bluster and
boasting and rashness and other signs of insecurity."--Jimmy Carter