[infoshare] Re: Weather advisory

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 07:40:02 -0500

Dear  Maria and lynne, Well, I feel hearty enough, I made it to work today
despite the snow. However, I would never judge any one who feels otherwise.
Maybe their trip is more  difficult. I will probably leave work at noon.  I can
make it, but would welcome opinions of those who may have travelling more
difficult.  Best,  Lucia