[infoshare] Re: [VICUG-L] Kindle

  • From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:32:00 -0500

Wow, what a big let-down. And I was just dreaming ... "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. LOL ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel" <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:40 PM
Subject: [infoshare] [VICUG-L] Kindle

This is forwarded from another list. I thought it would be of interest, since Lynne recently posted about Kindle to this list.
Rachel
I got an answer from Amazon.

How about if we flood Amazon with requests and comments for the need of an
accessible Kindle.

Send messages to:

kindle-feedback@xxxxxxxxxx

JODY

Greetings from Amazon.com

Thank you for your interest in the Kindle 2. Currently the control buttons
and interface are not set up to run for visually impaired users. I am sorry
that we currently don't have this feature. I have sent your suggestion for
this feature to the right people.

Thank you for your inquiry for the Kindle 2.

Best regards,

William C
Amazon.com
We're Building Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company
http://www.amazon.com/your-account