[infoshare] Re: Update error message

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:06:14 -0400

I would love to do these updates and I'm going to try to set them in motion, especially the one for JAWS.

At 02:12 PM 6/15/2009, you wrote:
Hello Denise and Lynette.

That was going to be my last suggestion for you to try, but that was going too be as a last resort. My only other suggestion to you that I would recommendis that if your able too, and if you can, consider thinking about updating too internet explorer 7, and if you can also, maybe updating jaws if you can. For one thing, internet explorer 7, and 8, have better functionality and better windows internet security for sites that are on the web. Next, jaws 8, and above, are better able too deal with issues like the one you experienced with internet explorer 6, as its becomingout of date with newer versions of programs that are coming out.