[infoshare] Re: Transfering "Notes" from Victor

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:52:53 -0500

here's the link...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3100011/HumanWareCompanion-EN_FR-3_0_5.exe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ellen Rubin" <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 1:01 PM
Subject: [infoshare] Re: Transfering "Notes" from Victor

Thank you ever so much Lynne!
I'll do my best!

At 12:41 PM 3/13/2010, you wrote:
Hi, Ellen.
You'll need to download and install the Humanware Companion. I'll see if I have it in my downloads folder.

Next, you'll need to convert the notes in order for your player to be able to play them.

sounds like a daunting task, I know, but I suppose you could hook up the Stream to speakers and play them that way.

Will send link to companion as soon as it's uploaded.
Regards,
Lynne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ellen Rubin" <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>