[infoshare] Tomorrow's meeting

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Denise" <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FBN" <enews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lisa saunders" <lisafsaunderstheater2004@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lucia" <lmarett@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Rick" <rh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Val" <valcapmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 05:53:50 -0800

Good morning InfoShare members,

I'm sorry this message is a bit late in coming; I've been experiencing some
email difficulties.

I just wanted to remind everyone of our InfoShare meeting tomorrow.  As always,
it will be held at Sellis Manor, but this time we will be meeting in the board
room.  If you are not sure where this room is located, be sure to stop at the
security desk for directions.

Tomorrow we will be discussing some general topics, Internet speech,and a
rather new computer application named Klango.

It promises to be an interesting meeting.  Hope to see you all there.

Maria