[infoshare] Time Warner, inaccessibility

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:34:08 -0500

Dear Infoshare family:  has any one suggestions,  for how to get
Time-Warner tech-support people, to function other than visually?  Does
this mean I have to change to Verizon? My problem is that I can not
receive e-mail, I can only send.  I am wondering if the antivirus
software, AVG,  is blocking out all my e-mail  messages, seeing e-mail
as a virus, or as spam.  Can this be?  Time-warner techsupport will not
send a technician out to troubleshoot, nor will they help, over the
phone.  Last night, I got a technician who knew the menus.  This was
great, but even then, they won't send any one out.  While I do n't
expect any one to know JAWS, or any other adaptive speech software, they
should know the menus. They do n't.  This has been going on since
October, 2008.  On ElectionDay, after I gleefully voted for Obama, I
called, since I had some time. Time-Warner's techsupport  ended up
transferring me to four people, who   could be of no help. This happened
again, back in December, when I tried to get help with  this problem.  I
am seeking advice.  Stay well and warm.  Best regards,  Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.