[infoshare] Re: Tenement Museum audio file

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:25:03 -0400

Hi Sharon,
Glad you found the recording interesting--and that it finally played.    <smile>

I cut it off just before we went to the Visitor's Center because we didn't have
the opportunity to investigate the talking tactile tablet.  We'll do that next
time.  <grin>

We'll talk about the creation of a CD.    One thing's for sure, I'll do my best
to record such events and I'll always post them.

Thanks very much for the feedback.

Lynne Tatum
Co-Chair