[infoshare] Re: TDS 31 - Interview with Stevie Wonder on product accessibility

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:11:49 -0800

Hey folks,

Our screen readers did not pick up the accent--Wonder was being interviewed by a Brit! If Stevie Wonder has been over there for a while he could have picked up a slight accent.

Enjoyed the interview, but wow, Lynn, he sings much better then he talks!!

Ellen

At 01:47 PM 2/1/2009, you wrote:

Hi, Sharon.
I don't know why, but I do know that my JAWS/Eloquence combination has done the same thing.  Weird.  I, too, need enlightenment.  ,smile>