[infoshare] TDS 15 - Move your music to a Muvo T100

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:42:31 -0500

Hi, Gang.
If you'd like an easy-to-use accessible MP3 player, listen no further than the
MuVoT100 4gig player from creative labs.  as of today, they have three colors
available-blue, red and pink.  the cost is 24.99 plus shipping and sales tax.
Details:
Plays MP3 and WMA (Windows Media Audio) files
Plays individual folders
Bass Boost
Shuffle Mode
No screen
Doubles as a USB key.  Simply remove the bottom cap to reveal the USB
connection.
the unit is also charged through this connection.  Periodically, plug it in to
your computer to charge.

The number for creative labs is 800.998.1000.
For those of you who like to know how much 4 gig holds.  Well, I have at least
700 songs on it right now.  that's quite a bit.

If Maria or Sharon recall a feature I might have omitted, please chime in.
<grin>

copying Music to the Device:
Plug in the unit.  You will probably receive a message asking what you would
like to do with the drive.  Listen for the "Open Folder to View files" option
and Enter.  If you do not hear it at first, use your Up and down Arrows to move
through the list of choices until you do.
next, open your music folder.
Then highlight the music you want to copy.
press Control-C to activate the Copy command.
Now, press Alt-Tab to return to the MuVo drive.
lastly, press Control-V to paste the music there.
remember:  you can paste entire folders into its Music folder.

Happy Listening