[infoshare] Re: TDS 13 - American Idol

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:15:23 -0800

As I wrote to Lynn--I have every confidence that if you send a tape  (or whatever we have substituted for tapes) to the powers at American Idol. If they bite, perhaps, some plastic surgery would give you a 29 year old look!

At 01:55 AM 1/14/2009, you wrote:

Unfortunately, the age limit is 29; though we might be able to get some hotshot make-up artist to perform a couple of miracles.

I'm not totally certain about this, but I think the young man in question is from Kansas or somewhere in that vicinity.

Ree