[infoshare] Re: Summer get together

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 01:55:51 -0400

Hi Maria,

OOOOOOH!!! Shame on you for getting this message out so late.

Just kidding. However, it doesn't matter which date everybody chooses. I'm open
to either date. The 5th and the 12th are ok for me.

So let me know. Also, Let me know what to bring.

Thanks Ree Ree.

Take care.

P.S. I was wondering if Hope will be there? I still haven't been able to meet
this wonderful person I look forward to meeting her.

Eric