[infoshare] Re: Saturday

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:07:32 -0400

I was going to try to make something (I had a quiche in mind) but I don't know if there will be enough fore everyone to try a piece if they wanted to. Do we know how many people are showing up? Also, If I don't make something I figure I could bring some paper plates and cutlary. We'll need to be somewhat dignified.

At 11:55 AM 6/27/2012, you wrote:
Hi Denise,

Fried chicken sounds good to me. It'll go well with the potato salad, don't you think?

Ree

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>