[infoshare] Please reply

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Denise" <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FBN" <enews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lisa saunders" <lisafsaunderstheater2004@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lucia" <lmarett@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Rick" <rh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Val" <valcapmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 00:10:15 -0400

Hello InfoShare list members,

I have redone the names in my InfoShare group and would appreciate your help.

This is a test message to see if all of the folks I added to the list will be
receiving my messages.  Therefore, would you all please reply, letting me know
that you received this test message?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Maria