[infoshare] Re: Pen Friend

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 23:30:04 -0500

Hi Lynne,

Who is blind mice mart? Is this a new agency that I need to know about or is
this a catalogue company.

Anyway, let me know. Also, Lynne I was wondering I'm in the process of getting
an accessible phone but I want to make sure that its hearing aid compatible and
that the buttons are not so jumbled up. I know that you're with Verizon so I
was wondering if you knew of any phones that I could look at or find out about?

Thanks Lynne,

Eric