[infoshare] Our next meeting

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:47:16 -0500

Hello InfoShare family,

I am sending this notice a bit earlier than usual to clear up any apprehensions
or misconceptions.  (Slight chuckle)

This month's, meeting will be held as usual on the fourth Saturday of the
month, which is February 28.  To the best of my knowledge, it will be held in
the board room at Selis Manor, from 11am to 1pm as usual.  If there are any
changes, I will send another email blast.

At this month's meeting, we are scheduled to have two guest speakers.

During the first hour, we will hear from an access-a-ride advocate, and then we
will hear from a woman who represents library concerns.

In addition, Lynne and Ree will demonstrate a new acquisition called the jWin
boombox.

Hope to see you all there.

Maria

P.S.  Remember, if you're not sure where the meeting is being held, ask the
security guard at the front desk,